A groupmate of mine, Hui Chien had a thoughtful idea of strengthening the bond between groupmates by having a makan trip to maybe, Malacca or something. However, it turned up to be a dinner near my place as most of us rush back to hometown unfailingly every weekend. .
We started inviting people a day before and got some feedbacks.
.
"If got people's birthdays I go, for friendship don't need la..."
.
"Have you finished studying your Apleys? Still going for dinner?" (Err..this stressed me up for a while.)
.
Nonetheless, the number of people turned up was much more than I expected. And it was a combination that I haven't had before. Perhaps I hardly made myself available for outings. Being the listener most of the time as usual, I enjoyed the get together too!
.
How long more do we have chances like this, get together and eat, catching up and being lame to one another? Thanks to Chien for her effort to bring us together.
.
On the other hand, I think I should too, go back home often. Gotta treasure every possible opportunity to spend time with my family.
5 comments:
yaya...go back home often :)
haha..Gan ma is really enthusiastic..
Pauline: Yes, going back for the next few weeks too. Yay!
YY: Yea she always do. Should come anticipate ma...
We seldom eat together too, hah.
I was happy that Hui Chien took the effort to organize this small gathering.
It doesnt really need an official reason like birthday celebration for us to gather. :-)
Yea Chee Koon must organize more outings like sports, flying kite, half day trip or something. Not many chances left to get together.
Post a Comment