Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post-dumpling's festival

It is 2 days after dumpling's festival, and I hadn't taken any dumpling for the year. Never expected to have 3 different types in a row for dinner today. Home made yummy dumplings!
.

From the left: Bak chang, Nyonya chang, Gan shui chang with gula Melaka topping.

Being a jakun, I had never tasted Nyonya chang and what I used to eat with Gan shui chang was only kaya. A contented dinner I had. Thanks Alex :)

Entering the second day of Psychiatry posting, less consumptive as expected. It is a crucial period to buck up for my written exams which are 9 days ahead. Jia you!

10 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

wow...never see this type of guo zhong in kk eh....can't imagine...

Ching Mun said...

You come KL and I'll show you ;p

Pauline Pan said...

I not really eat guo zhong also...you can always courier to me

Anonymous said...

I love noyonya zang too. Managed to taste once only, back in 2005.

Kiwi-Bird said...

Thanks for counting! 8 days ahead!!!

Anonymous said...

My name appeared in ur blog! The pictures look nice btw.

Ching Mun said...

Chee Koon: Ya, not many Nyonya chang around. First time trying, and I like it too!

Kiwi-bird: Ok, a day slipped by. Jia you together!

Alex: Of course must acknowledge you here. Dumplings must be nice first before the snaps are nice. And also the pro photographer. Haha.

Josephine said...

all the best!! aza aza fighting!!

YY Ong LTR! said...

bak chang.......................mana awak pergi.... aku rindu rindu...

Ching Mun said...

Encik Ong sudah bertagih menulis dalam bahasa melayu. Bak chang sudah habis dicernakan dan dikumuhkan.