Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bad habit

On the way back to Seremban last night after a long tiring day, journey got delayed approaching Nilai. A car caught fire and fireman was trying to put off. No other vehicle involved or any clue of accident and I am curious how a car can catch fire just like that?
.
Anyway, the fire was managable though the car was burnt to charcoal-like. Hope nobody was injured.
Well, things people do when they are stucked in a jam...

As for me... Just to save time, I was removing make ups back from a wedding dinner. I have this bad habit of multitasking. People warned me umpteen times of not using cell phone and SMS when I am driving, letting alone to eat and drive. Record breaking food was banana leaf wrapping nasi lemak during my rushed hour.

A reckless driver I am I know. But when the thought of time saving comes, and I am confident in multitasking, I'll just disregard all advices automatically. Sigh.

3 comments:

Ernest said...

u can eat banana leaf nasi lemak when ur driving??!! teach me how...i need to save time osso...

Pauline Pan said...

multitasking? Why not? It's possible ah ...

For me,when I drive,I sms,call,eat,drink,check on my hair...

When I work,I chat,online,listen to music,answer phone calls,sms,of course finish my work,talk....

so it's possible yea !!! LoL

Terror From The Deep said...

Phew! Dangerousnya!!