Friday, July 11, 2008

Dermato fun

Has been busy lately, don't know what have I achieved so far but days just seemed so occupied. I haven't come to feel what people claim Semester 8 as a honey moon yet. Ended dermatology, the 2 weeks posting was too short to indulge myself further. But I am loving it!
.
As a medical student, I haven't even completed a quater of my textbook. Slacking...

As a patient, it was a fruitful posting as I got my skin tag treated! I had this slow growing tiny skin tag on my neck for years. Happened to be in the procedure room and self treated with cryotherapy, a nitrogen liquid spray where the skin tag was freezed and peeled off in 2 days.

The healing process... Having mild ache for a few days, but to see it gradually peeled off was so exciting!

On the first day of the posting itself, a doctor suggested me to get my acne treated. I was reminded a few times there after. Here it is, a whole series of anti-acne products, ranging from soap, cleanser, benzoyl peroxide and topical retinoid. See if I can clear my acne off completely.

Last but not least, a group snap in the phototherapy chamber. Thanks Hui Chien, for being a great leader. ENT posting next, hoping for better group unity and proactivity.

6 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

what is that arh ?

Ernest said...

i need some of those too!!where to get?

Ching Mun said...

Pauline: Skin tag is a small growth on skin, where it is now totally being removed from me! XD

Ernest: You can get anything upon request when you come to Dermato posting. But hey, I didn't see anything on your face also...

Pauline Pan said...

blur blur ~

Anonymous said...

I too have several skin tags waiting to be treated. Maybe i might treat myself at the dermato clinic. LOL!

Ching Mun said...

CK, should have got it treated during your Dermato posting. Very effective, and I strongly recommend! Few seconds and settle for all :p