Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy wedding

"Marriage means no longer living life alone, another person to take care of, another family to be put in consideration."

Thoughts shared by the bride on the pre-wedding night. She was telling me how joyous her wedding's preparation was, overcoming challenges they went through together. I could see the smile of satisfaction and the expression of affirmation. So sweet and lovely. Seeing her through from a fresh school leaver to getting attached, and finally exchanging vows. I can conclude time really flies, things change faster than I can notice.

On the big day of my church mates, Jen En and Ai Jin, the brothers reached punctually, group discussed the strategies to invade the house, with the panicking groom in the car. And of course the sisters had got a table full of tricks and plans for the invaders. I personally don't like the role of being the "bad guy". Undeniable, it was fun, especially with the brothers who were sporting and well prepared!
.
After all funs and tortures, hero finally met his beauty and snapped pictures happily ever after...
Reception counter of the matrimony.
Group photo of the youth, All Saints Church.
Last snap before dismissing...
My appreciation to Ai Jin who has been with me through all ups and downs, for your praying hands and all encouragements. Truly thank God for you in my life, as so much a blessing and inspiration.
.
Coming together is sharing life together. Marriage isn't the beginning of happiness but working things out together. The amplitude of strength shall be double as two are becoming one with one strengthens another in different aspects of life.
.
It was the wedding that I was so looking forward to attend. Happy to be able to share this moment with you. God bless.

1 comment:

Pauline Pan said...

Thank God for her right? appreciate all those ppl in ur life :)