Sunday, May 4, 2008

Your heart, my cry

By chance, I was clicking on some hidden files in my laptop and re-read the journals I wrote some times ago. I nearly forgot how tough it was underwent all hardships and failures through out the process of pursuing medical course. For me, it was more than just shedding tears and perseverance.
.
"Remember you wanna be a doctor that makes a difference?"
.
A very timely reminder MSNed by friend. I paused at the sentence for a while. I remember what my pastor said when he was praying for me before I left home to Seremban. We are like planets moving along different orbits. And each of us has our own orbit to impact wherever we go, and only you are able to make a difference along your own circle of people.
.
Another 1 year and 4 months before I graduate as a doctor if things go well. It isn't easy. Thank You Lord for Your strength makes perfect in my weaknesses.
.
Together we stand, impacting to change!

9 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

Dear,since when your blog become the 1st blog I will view after my own blog? Get me right?

hey...if you wanna become someone that makes a difference,be the best one!!!

I knw it's kinda hard...but...always remember God of yours forever.


GOD OF MY FOREVER

GOD OF MY YOUTH I REMEMBER
YOUR CALL ON MY LIFE TOOK ME O'ER YOUR LOVE HAS SEEN ME THROUGH ALL MY DAYS
I STAND HERE BY YOUR GRACE

ON THIS ALTAR I'VE WRITTEN MY LIFE TELLS OF THE STORY I HAVE WITH YOU MY LORD
I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW

GOD OF MY FOREVER
AND FOREVER I'M WITH YOU
MY LIFE IS SAVED WITH A PRICE
YOUR SACRIFICE REDEEMED MY SOUL
GOD OF MY FOREVER
AND FOREVER I WILL SING
MY GREATEST HONOR WILL ALWAYS BE
TO SERVE MY LORD AND KING

GOD OF MY ALL I'VE SURRENDERED
MY HEART FINDS ITS REST IN YOUR WORD PRAISES WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO SHOW
HOW MY LOVE FOR YOU HAS GROWN

NOTHING MATTERS WHEN YOU'RE HERE WITH ME IN THE END JUST TO HEAR YOU SAY “WELL DONE”
BOWING BEFORE YOUR THRONE

FOREVER AND EVER
JESUS YOU ALONE IN GLORY REIGN
FOREVER AND EVER
WITH YOU I WALK THIS NARROW WAY

Ching Mun said...

Thanks Pauline. Same goes to me, I'll look for your link after logging in mine :)

God of our forever~

Anonymous said...

A good post.
My mind starts to fly away...
Dont pull the string, I rather be like this for a while.

Pauline Pan said...

Hugs ~

A hug mean a lot to some people like me :)

Josephine said...

ur off to a good start - making a difference in people's lives, whether you realise it or not :)

time flies.. before you know it, i'd be the one attending your convocation haha!

with God's blessings and ur perseverance, you'd be a great doctor someday!

keep fighting, ching mun! GO! GO! GO!! *grins*

喵之迹 said...

yeah...go for it gal...!always think back ur very 1st desire in everything u do...then u will be full of energy...Coz God pro-active spirit is in you and when u remind back urself...surely everything will be different..and xcited for you..amen...
d most important is ..u and Him...
gambateh..^^..

Ching Mun said...

Chee Koon: Together, jia you!

JC: A friend like you means a lot to me, too :)

Jo: Thanks, won't be missing some snaps with you on my convocation :p You too soon gonna be in a different circle to make a difference. Let's do it friend!

Happie: Hey thanks for dropping a note, and for your encouragement. Surely won't miss you out as a partner to run the race together :)

Pauline Pan said...

convocation...maybe you will able to see me there also? haha ~

Ching Mun said...

Set! ^-^