Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A break from workloads

I am going mad! Meeting datelines of 4 reports, 1 audit, 1 clinical exam and re-outlining research data end of this week. I feel the weight upon me. Each breath is heavy...
.
It's my own fault, putting things last minute. Took few long weeks to get over with my holiday fun. By the time I am on my toes, here comes exam! Oh no, I prepare a null...
.
Anyway, was out to Sakthi's belated birthday bash leaving aside the piles of workload I have. Here we were in the usual birthday celebration spot, Jaya Jusco Seremban.
.
Specially ordered egg-free birthday cake, written Happy birthday pretty!

Free birthday pizza from Pizza Hut for the birthday girl.

Being the birthday girl meant she couldn't escape from being questioned one by one. All secrets were drained dry by us. For your information, watch out for Harv if she happens to be in your birthday party. She is good in prying secrets :)

All the best to Sakthi as you continues to pursue your study and life partner. May you be showered with abundant blessings and live happily ever after. Happy birthday!

5 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

Stay strong,my dear :)

I gonna courier u a big hug....

Happy birthday to sakhti !

Pauline Pan said...

To those who are tired, He is your strength

To those who are discouraged, He is your rod

To those who are feeling lonely, He is your companion

To those who are stressed, the joy of the Lord is your strength

When you look at the world, you will be distressed.
When you look at yourself, you will be depressed.
But when you look to Him, you will be at rest.

Ching Mun said...

Thanks :) Don't need courier, Air Asia is cheaper. Haha.

Pauline Pan said...

courier service also using Air Asia ah ~

YY Ong LTR! said...

aiyoyo.. sakthi's birthday... sorry i didnt know about hers.. anyway, cheers.. after orthos, psy is more relaxing. haha