Saturday, September 27, 2008

Girls' day out in Malacca

I was just saying "Yes" to Hui Chien's sudden enthusiastic recruitment for a Malacca trip right after the end of posting exam yesterday. And here we came...
Thanks Kealyn for tour guiding, Joanne and her parents for their hospitality. To Melissa, Hui Chien and Chiat Yin, it was a pleasant journey instead with all the heart felt sharings. Thanks for making it a wonderful trip. I had a good day out in Malacca!

And now, it's time to work out after two whole days of ceaseless eating!

9 comments:

YY Ong LTR! said...

a good trip! nice food!

Anonymous said...

seems like i missed out on sth..
good that you guys had so much fun.
enjoy the hols..

Pauline Pan said...

Nice place,Nice food...Nice people !

Anonymous said...

wah shiokness!! i miss doing stuff liddat.. impromptu and with great company!

Terror From The Deep said...

glad to c u gals really enjoying the trip

Ching Mun said...

Yea thanks everyone, it was a real wonderful outing. And Earl, would be more fun with you. Won't be missing you out next time :)

Chee Koon said...

I missed the good food larr...

Ching Mun said...

Chee Koon, haven't been for trip with you after knowing you for so long. Looking forward one at least la before graduation.

Eh, your displayed picture here looks very much like my youngest brother. Just in case you wanna know how he looks like, check out the one in red in my "Kite flying" post.

Cheers!

Chee Koon said...

Ya, we must have a trip before graduation! After graduation, pun masih boleh juga, haha.
Ya, I agree this photo looks like him a little. I didnt gel my hair when I took this photo.