Yeppie! It's the long awaiting one week break again! The one month strive had been tiring yet fulfilling. I shall proudly announce that I've found a way to cut down my net surfing and napping time!
Just thought of sharing this picture showing my lonely bag in the library pigeon hole around the time I went home most of the days for the last few weeks. Yea, I started to find joy staying in the library finally, by which a two-third of my day was spent in uni and ward. What a life! Hope I can continue to work on my discipline.
Surgery posting done, next comes Paediatrics. Babies and kids, I'm coming!
Selamat Hari Raya kepada kawan-kawanku yang menyambut! Happy holidays guys, and fully utilize the last long break before the EOS exam!
Just thought of sharing this picture showing my lonely bag in the library pigeon hole around the time I went home most of the days for the last few weeks. Yea, I started to find joy staying in the library finally, by which a two-third of my day was spent in uni and ward. What a life! Hope I can continue to work on my discipline.
Selamat Hari Raya kepada kawan-kawanku yang menyambut! Happy holidays guys, and fully utilize the last long break before the EOS exam!
1 comment:
You can do it !
Post a Comment