what happened to ur car arh ? give ur car a kiss then ~
when will you go online?
Pauline: Clutch string broken I supposed, exact problem will be told once the mechanic is back to work. Hopefully it'll preserve my wallet a little :(Stock market: On daily basis.
thank God its not on the highway
Hope ur car get well soon :-)
Wah~~ Faster recover so she can bring you back to school, surgery leader!! hehehe.
My car is back to function! Yeppie! Thanks everyone :)Hard to survive without a car in Sem 9. And my dear Gynae pal, looks like you're surviving well. I just got my drastic change of sleeping time adjusted. Enjoy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what happened to ur car arh ? give ur car a kiss then ~
when will you go online?
Pauline: Clutch string broken I supposed, exact problem will be told once the mechanic is back to work. Hopefully it'll preserve my wallet a little :(
Stock market: On daily basis.
thank God its not on the highway
Hope ur car get well soon :-)
Wah~~ Faster recover so she can bring you back to school, surgery leader!! hehehe.
My car is back to function! Yeppie! Thanks everyone :)
Hard to survive without a car in Sem 9. And my dear Gynae pal, looks like you're surviving well. I just got my drastic change of sleeping time adjusted. Enjoy!
Post a Comment