Saturday, September 20, 2008

Round and chubby

Oh what a long 3 weeks of blog hiatus, indicating how exciting Semester 9 is!

Few days ago, I got a description of myself from some one whom I newly met few months back. It says:

"Round and chubby!"

I had a good laugh actually as it reminded me of the old days on how my relatives used to tease me when I was young.

I sort of like the description. Round and chubby, analogous to a ball, which bounces under force. The greater the force, the higher it bounces.

Honestly speaking, Semester 9 is stressful! The words "final year" medical student undoubtedly add me some extra weights. Lots of efforts are needed to meet the high expectations.

Hey mates, take the force and let's bounce hard!

3 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

Jia you oh ~

Tjunoos1s said...

Oh noo.. now whenever i see a ball, a ching-mun face will b there liao.. Neway, you shall bounce chubbily under force. I mean not shaken. Hehe.

Ching Mun said...

Pauline, you must add your best oil too!

Tjun, talking about bouncing 'chubbily', I'm afraid you're easily shaken. Haha!