Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kite flying

Kite flying symbolizes freedom. I especially like the feel of running on grass staring at the high flying kites while the breeze blows everywhere messing up my hair.

I had a great home coming, with siblings and cousin to fly kite in a park near home. We, the kite flying illiterates failed to maintain the kite high up till the wind got weaker.

Even to hold the kite and posed, we had fun! I'll surely go fly again!

Time flies, the one week break is coming to an end. I am back in Seremban missing a family dinner tonight. Thanks be to God for a fruitful holiday, being able to spend time with family and catch up with friends were of so much joy and laughters.

It's true when they say, house is where you hang your hat, and home is where your heart belongs. I guess I'll get home sick for a while.

~My home sweet home~

1 comment:

Pauline Pan said...

I still rmb you told me before bout kite....