Thursday, October 23, 2008

Paediatrics' fun

In the second meet with Dr. SG Ling, we learned how to make balloon animals. It had actually cheered up my stressful long day. I am all ready to fulfill my dream of being a free lance clown after acquiring this skill!

With Hai Liang, our leader. And my master piece was the tallest blue giraffe on the right.
Group snap by Hang Cheng, missing Harveen, Chi Wooi and Joo Ee.
Next up, rabbit!
I brought home mine instead of giving to the kids in the ward. Wanna practice making, too bad it leaked after repeated twists.

Paeds' exam is in few days time. I think I had too much fun...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder I saw a balloon animal in the library a few days back :-)

Anonymous said...

So nice! Wish i have a chance in Paediatric! But mine is gone, i didn't get to do those.

Anonymous said...

Haha...i c..u've put it up! my doggie has the longest snout! goood luck in exam..and peasure havng sushi king with u all.:)

Kiwi-Bird said...

Good luck for exam =)

Ching Mun said...

Chee Koon: And there were plenty being stuffed into pigeon holes :p

Cindy: Hey! Long time didn't hear from you. Can no longer assess your site :( Fun is everywhere when you've great company around. Enjoy life to every bit!

Bee: Your doggie looked more like Pinochio :p Good time spent with you both too in Sushi King! All the best for exam!

Kiwi: Thanks :)

To my friends who're having exam this week, let's do it!

Terror From The Deep said...

Cool!! My group didn't have this session :(