Monday, October 6, 2008

Sick

Paeds ward is infectious! The first day of posting I'd already started making wan tan, sorethroat is coming up.

The whole of today was like getting a sleeping spell, a good excuse to sleep slightly earlier. Good night everyone, hope to boost up my immunity to fight rhinovirus.

Challenging days are ahead. Keep going people!

*sneeze sneeze*
--
Updated on Saturday, October 11, 12.24pm

It just took too long to be self limiting. Here it goes:

Syrup diphenhydramine hydrochloride 15ml thrice daily
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg thrice daily

It tasted more horrible than I used to remember for more than 10 years ago. I'm allowing myself to be sleepy during the weekend. Don't think I'll comply to my medications once school started. Haha.

2 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

Take care wo ~

Ching Mun said...

Thanks Pauline :)

Just using the space here to express.
Long and dull today, but a patient made my day. The clear half moon was too brightened my journey back home.

Feeling grateful for the simple little things in life.

You take care too.