.
The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
.
Random Fact 1:
The part(s) of my body I like the most are:
1) Eyebrow
2) Teeth
3) Height
4) Wrist
My friends actually laughed at me upon answering. They spent a while thinking while I could answer a few spontaneously :p
.
Random Fact 2:
I am a big eater(!), and I enjoy exploring food around. Have a bad habit of eat and store for the next meal too.
.
Random Fact 3:
I have a childhood dream of owning a bridal house, to be the gown designer cum photographer. It is now still a dream...
.
Random Fact 4:
The singlemost thing that I can't live without is having God in my life. He has become my strength, my joy, my everything.
.
Random Fact 5:
When I was a kid, people mistook me as a Japanese. As I grow up, I am mistaken as a Korean.
.
Random Fact 6:
I believe in once and forever love. It seems a little fairy-tale-like but I believe it exists!
.
Random Fact 7:
The blog that I like to read the most is my own blog. It's a world by its own resembles the significant parts of my life.
.
Random Fact 8:
I am struggling hard to overcome my hypersomnia now. My caffeine sensitivity seems to be reducing. O ya, I had a 3-in-1 white coffee during End of Semester 3 exam and could not sleep for 3 days!
.
The eight people I would like to learn more about are:
1) Pauline Pan
2) Alex Lim
3) Chee Keong
4) Chee Koon
5) Tek Jee
6) Irise Chen
7) Sau Tjun
8) Yu Ying
.
.
Another tag by Pauline:
.
5 things found in my bag:
-Books
-Bottle
-Pencil case
-File
-Rubbish
*Typical student's bag.
.
5 things found in my wallet:
-Money
-Cards
-Car spare key
-Receipts
-Coupons
.
5 favourite things in my room:
-Bed
-Laptop
-Guitar
-Books
-Study desk
.
5 things I always wanted to do:
-Lie on the beach watching stars
-Holidaying
-Eat durian with my family
-Visit my mother in US
-Send my mother some papayas
.
5 things I am currently into:
-Surfing net
-Kicking start my engine to study
-Discipline my daily quiet time
-Looking up to the sky, developed after my Sabah trip.
-Sleeping
.
5 things you would wish for:
-Get a good hair cut
-Excel in study
-Excel in the word of God
-Malaysia brings about good changes
-Be a compatible doctor in the future
.
[You]
First Name – Ng
Nickname – CM
Name you wish you had – Satisfied with my name
What do people normally mistake your name as – Many kinds of pronounciation
Birthday – 5th Nov 1984
Birthplace – GHKL
Time of Birth – 6.20pm
Single or taken – Single
.
[Your Appearence]
How tall are you – 165cm
Wish you were taller – Satisfied with my height
Eye color – Brownish black
Eye color you want - Same as above
Natural Hair color – Black
Current Hair color – Still black, or should I say sun tanned brownish black
Short or long hair – In between
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – Nope
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – Form 3 after PMR, joined a hair design competition and won! I had multiple colourful plaits.
Glasses or contacts – Glasses sometimes
.
[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolates – Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke – Neither, dislike soft drinks.
Rap or Rock – Equivalent
Relationship or One night stand – Despising one night stand!
School or Work – School
Love or Money – Love
Movies or Music – Music
Sunny or Rainy days – Sunny for day time, rain at night.
.
[Have you ever]
Lied – Yes
Stole something – Yes
Smoked – Absolutely no!
Hurt someone close to you – Yes
Broke someone's heart – Yes
Had your heart broken – Yes
Wondered what was wrong with you – Occasionally
Wish you were a prince/princess – No
Liked someone who was taken – Yes
Been in love – Haven't...yet.
Used chopsticks – Of course!
.
[Favorites]
Flower – Tulips, Morning Glory
Candy – Chocolates counted? Snickers my favourite.
Song – Meaningful ones.
Color – Blue, white, black.
Movie – Fantasy ones like Spiderman, Batman, X-men, Underworld, Fantastic 4 etc.
Singer – No specific favourite.
Word – The truth
Junk food – Any crispy junk
Website – My own blog
Location – My own room
Animal – Doggy
.
To tag another five...
Well, the above tagged people or anybody do feel free to answer.
Happy resting day to all! I am loving my one day off tomorrow :)
5 comments:
wa...good girl wo...respone to the taggg...LoL
but why I am the 1st one kena tag balik ?
有福同享,有tag同当 :)
random fact 2 certified
Ernest, you've got a competitor!
wa.....true also what ~
Post a Comment