It is going to be my last post on vacation. Not sure when will I have another privilege to post on vacation again, I thank God for the holidays I had.
Flying from KK back to KL. I got a window side seat again. The journey took me 2.5 hours. It acted as a good time to ponder on my past 5 weeks spent in KK. A little emo I know. That started even few days before my departure. As travellers say, take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.
The plane was piercing through clouds. I was suprised to be able to watch the ray of the sun set sky on a plane, gradually fading. Before I actually realized, it was 7.30pm. I knew I was away from Sabah as the sun was setting late. Looking down from the plane, I saw pools of lights from the buildings, street lights and cars. Yes, I had reached the jungle of concrete, KL.
.
Rushed back to Seremban without spending much time with friends and family. Class starting few hours later. I must start studying hard. Going to have my devotion soon. Good night Sabah, good morning Seremban. A new day starts!
7 comments:
welcome back to semenanjung~! hehe!! good luck with ur studies girl~!
Gambateh in ur study...always remember,treasure every chance to shine for Him !
GAMBATEHH!!! you can do it de!! ;)
stay strong and draw close to HIM!! ;)
yea...agree !!!
Jo: Thanks, all the best for your career too. Somebody is free from exam XD
JC and Chearie: Yeah, same goes to both of you. Gambate in everything you can do for Him!
YEA :)
lols not really free from exams yet!! next exam will be my pharmacy jurisprudence exam when i start my provisional training.. lols
Post a Comment