Mamutik island
Manukan island
Sapi island
Simpang Mengayau (Tip of Borneo), Kudat
wow...u went more than me...me only 7 beaches in this few weeks time...you really geng !!!
wow!!! Long time didnt go to Pulau already! hehe....will go there soon....hehe glad you enjoyed urself sis!!! Miss u!
ya...go go go...go sama sama...but keep secret ok ? you knw what I mean...and of course bring my guitar there yea
I must go there someday !!!
yea...must !!!
Haha JC, me tourist but you'll be there long term ma...Chearie, I really enjoyed! Have a good time there. It was really nice. Missing you guys too :)Chee Koon, yes don't miss the mountain too if you're there. Now your turn to enjoy elective and selective :)
love da beach...nice ~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
wow...u went more than me...me only 7 beaches in this few weeks time...you really geng !!!
wow!!! Long time didnt go to Pulau already! hehe....will go there soon....hehe glad you enjoyed urself sis!!! Miss u!
ya...go go go...go sama sama...but keep secret ok ? you knw what I mean...and of course bring my guitar there yea
I must go there someday !!!
yea...must !!!
Haha JC, me tourist but you'll be there long term ma...
Chearie, I really enjoyed! Have a good time there. It was really nice. Missing you guys too :)
Chee Koon, yes don't miss the mountain too if you're there. Now your turn to enjoy elective and selective :)
love da beach...nice ~
Post a Comment