Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday dinner

Barely remember the last time I cooked for more than just myself was a celebration after the end of Semester 7 examination which was 8 months ago in my neighbours' place. This time around, instead of nerding in library, I buried myself in the kitchen for 2 hours to formulate:

Salted vegetable taufu soup
Bitter gourd stewed chicken
Fried potato with meat
Stir-fried lettuce

Date: 13th Oct. 08 @ 7pm
Venue: My residence, Blossom Heights Seremban
Occasion: Ernest's birthday!
Special guests: (from the right) Tek Jee, Sabena, Melissa, my housemate Khung Ying, Ernest

It was actually the first time our dining table was kept clean surrounded by so much laughter. Simple dishes yet great time! Not forgetting the 'birthday egg tarts' and vanilla ice-cream courtesy of Melissa as desserts. Thanks :)

The egg tarts on fire were looking gorgeous! Once again, have a blessed year ahead Ernest!

The kid and his egg tarts glittering,
advice says get riped before eating;
Father I pray for Your guidance never ending,
as he continues to pursue his future undertaking.

6 comments:

FengY said...

Did I take enough pictures of Ernest in the camera? LOL

Anonymous said...

so sweet of you ching mun. i really mean it.
how good to have a friend like you.
can i say.. you are the most angelic person i ever met in my life?
hm.. i like you ching mun. seriously.haha.study hard for pediatrics.

Pauline Pan said...

not bad wo......

Ching Mun said...

FengY, the primary gaze is a good one! LOL

Earl: Wei wei wei, I feel a sudden flatter from you here. Haha. Ya study hard, gotta come back from a few days slack. All the best for internal med too, leader!

Pauline: Let's see if you have a chance to try :D

Kiwi-Bird said...

Fuiyoooooo... very nice dinner!! I am so ENVY!!! hahahahaha!! Good one Ching Mun =)

Ching Mun said...

Haha thanks. Kiwi doesn't need envy, food will turn fabulous eating with ahem XD