I had a week of complete book-free holidays. Didn’t do much except to sleep and surf. I was like a tensed up balloon which air was being released abruptly. Leaving behind an empty skin which couldn’t fly high. Feel helpless looking at my days just passed unproductively…
Today I started to spring clean my house’s kitchen. The spring cleaning was supposed to be done for Chinese New Year but it was delayed for the sake of my exams. Half a day was spent to just clean up half of the kitchen. I guess I’ll get muscle ache from the endless wiping. Another half to go. Tiring. The end result was quite satisfying though :)
.
Today I started to spring clean my house’s kitchen. The spring cleaning was supposed to be done for Chinese New Year but it was delayed for the sake of my exams. Half a day was spent to just clean up half of the kitchen. I guess I’ll get muscle ache from the endless wiping. Another half to go. Tiring. The end result was quite satisfying though :)
.
To be achieved during this holidays:
1) Study the bible
2) Have a consistent quiet time
3) Read up heart diseases
4) Spend time with friends and family
5) Start working out, though feeling demotivated after I failed to reserve a place for KK mount climbing :(
Tomorrow is going to be better!
2 comments:
ching mun, ur in kl? goody~ can yum cha some time oo XD
Yea Jo, I'll be in KL for 3 more weeks :D Cool, look for you for yum cha one day!
Post a Comment