It was after exam where we did not plan for anything but ideas just came running in our minds. This too was a spontaneous decision a night before and the discussion was done via MSN.
Nana, Wan, Khung Ying and I happily embarked our journey to Sepang Gold Coast 2 days ago for a night stay. Nothing was more exciting than being able to have fun with friends and to embrace the nature. The first activity of the day, sun bath! Not forgetting about building sand castle and collecting sea shells (Khung Ying seemed to be the enthusiastic one for these). We ended our day after having enough therapeutic massage from the sea wave by watching the sun set. And there we went to hunt for seafood!
The girls and the setting sun...We celebrated Chap Goh Mei together with (from right) cockles, seafood tomyam, deep fried sotong, vegetable, and pepahat.
The time spent at the beach after dinner. It was the last day of Chinese New Year and the beach was still well decorated.
Yup, this was outside the chalet we rented in Bagan Villa Resort. Enjoying life huh ;p
Camwhoring before we left...
For the last lunch in Sepang, we bought sotong (Again, our cholesterol level must be shooting sky high for this few days!) from fresh market and brought over to ask a chef to cook for us. Hmm, the night before's one tasted better as the flour for this was too thick.
"And now it's my turn!" The cat was daring enough to skipped next to me and feasted after we finished.
I had a good time. The morning walk at the beach side was especially refreshing. Blue sky aligned with the sea making a horizon, bird's chirp in harmony with the roaring wave, the delightful smell of the sea mingled with a tinge odour of fresh plant, the brownish white fine sand which gave my feet a cooling sensation with my hair wildly flown by the surrounding breeze. I was at my utmost gratification!
.
It has been a while since I last had a stress-free period. Having casted down my major burden, the empty space inevitably being occupied by small little thoughts. It was indeed a good quiet time for me, pondered on how my life has been so far, as well as reflecting on my attitude towards certain things.
.
Like the waves, they will never cease heating the shore. A proverb says "一波未平,一波又起". Meaning wave beats before the preceding one gets quiescent. So as life, problems will not stop challenging us. It's the matter of whether we can walk through the waves in peace. Remember, we will never walk alone. I find the picture below expresses what's in my heart right now.
.
Peace is not a beautiful scene, sun, sea or sand. Neither is it a picture of harmony or war-free. It is the stillness and ability to be at rest in time of storm or difficulties. I am glad I've found my peace. Thank You Lord.
.
It has been a while since I last had a stress-free period. Having casted down my major burden, the empty space inevitably being occupied by small little thoughts. It was indeed a good quiet time for me, pondered on how my life has been so far, as well as reflecting on my attitude towards certain things.
.
Like the waves, they will never cease heating the shore. A proverb says "一波未平,一波又起". Meaning wave beats before the preceding one gets quiescent. So as life, problems will not stop challenging us. It's the matter of whether we can walk through the waves in peace. Remember, we will never walk alone. I find the picture below expresses what's in my heart right now.
.
Peace is not a beautiful scene, sun, sea or sand. Neither is it a picture of harmony or war-free. It is the stillness and ability to be at rest in time of storm or difficulties. I am glad I've found my peace. Thank You Lord.
7 comments:
Is it Bagan Lalang?? hahaa! and wat is pepahat?
Yes in Bagan Lalang! Pepahat is "zhu tan" in mandarin. A kind of sea food lies in a cylindrical hollow shell. I'm sure you've seen it before :)
LOL! I love Pepahat so so much =)
Enjoy hols ya!!
wah.. looks kinda nice.. must go there one day for a look-see
Nice trip! Glad u all had a wonderful trip..liked ur chinese pepatah...haha..been to sepang goldcoast before, u all made a good choice!
Cool! :-)
Aduh, I heard of the place so many time, but never been there b4...
Jo & Chee Koon: Ya must make a visit there 1 day. With a bunch of friends will be nice! With more strenous activities are great!
Tek Jee: Thanks. Didn't know you can read Chinese so well haha.
To everyone: Enjoy holidays :)
Post a Comment