Saturday, March 29, 2008

The beauty of sun set

We would never get bored by going to the beach repeatedly. It has been the forth time of us visiting 2 beaches in 5 days. The beauty of it can't resist us from spending our time in Tanjung Aru beach before we found a more beautiful one in University Malaysia Sabah itself.
.
Marvelled at how beautiful the scenery is, with few snaps of the setting sun. Won't be snapping the next time I watch sun set. Would like to concentrate to watch its every movement and the gradual fading ray.
.
I am loving it! Looking forward for a better scenery during island hopping next week :)

5 comments:

Terror From The Deep said...

Really amazing!! U must have enjoyed the scenery very much :)

Ching Mun said...

Yeah very much! It is quite romantic watching with someone *hint* :p

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics :-)

Pauline Pan said...

I can't wait to go back...the same place...hahaha :)

Ching Mun said...

Yo JC you can always do la, especially if your sis getting into UMS :p