Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Feeling blue

Promised myself not to surf till Friday. Took out book, didn't feel like studying. Flipped laptop open, and started clicking. This emotion was hidden, till I felt like crying when I was listening to songs. I know something went wrong...
.
I was brought to my weakest point today.
.
I know my weakness, but it has further enlightened me of where I am. How much lacking I am, in every facet of life. He is right! To be a complete person, it is not merely study! I am blunt in everything!
.
I know this feeling won't last long. Neither will it demotivate me. I will study harder, persistently improve myself. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
.
"You are a good weapon when your passion is filled!" -Prof H-
.
Yes, passion makes a way.
.
Off line. Study.

4 comments:

YY Ong LTR! said...

he, I have the same problem also la

Chee Koon said...

Ur words encouraged me =)
Passion never dies...

Ching Mun said...

Thanks for dropping a note. Must add oil together!

Kiwi-Bird said...

Yo! I bet u r okay now~
Anyway.. stay happy k? hehehe
Everyone is lacking, so do I.. but working hard can fill up the holes =)