I started to get overjoyed with blogging! After a while of separation from home where my listeners are hardly by my side, blogging seems to be a way to express myself especially after the newly installed broadband at home *credit to my new housemates*. It is not suprising that I came to know my friends more via following their blogs despite the day-to-day meet. A computer illiterate like me has finally started blogging, and will consistently update.
.
Wanted to start a new blog spot long ago. Raya is just a perfect time before all studies resume. At the moment I'm enjoying my holidays forgetting about the books that I brought all the way back from Seremban. It is good to be back home! Spending time with family and friends that I haven't met up after so long. Really miss them. Taking me away from my comfort zone 8 months ago doesn't make my homesickness any lesser...
.
However, life in Seremban is great! Not many people leave a positive comment as I just did but I'm gradually embracing the life in this foreign land. It actually took me a while to adjust for the first few days of coming back to KL. Firstly, the heavy traffic re-place me to my long lost tension headache. Secondly, I started to compare the prices of things eg: Hakka Mee for RM2.40 and RM3.80. Oh how I wish I was still in Seremban at that point of time...
.
And what painted my life the most is my new bunch of friends. I truly thank God for each of them, be it churchmate or schoolmate. I never realize how fun and lovely they are earlier. If it is without them, life in Seremban will be as dull. Going through clinical phase is never easy but knowing some ones being with me with concerns and supports is what strengthening me for each challenge. C1/07, it's indeed my pleasure to be a part of you. Keep going people!
4 comments:
yay...i get to post the 1st comment.. got a shock seeing u in long hair...ei.not bad ah..y cut short?:)anyway..raya break is gonna be over soon le..quit bumming and start reading!!
nice blog..add me ok??
Ya, thanks for the very first comment! Must try out all hair styles. Neway, in the process of keeping ;p
We have been knowing each other since Sedaya A level.
Ha, a long friendship journey.
Too bad we rarely get to sit down and chat properly during the time in IMU.
Blog is a good place for interaction =)
Add oil!
Thanks Chee Koon! Yea has been seeing a better you each time. Keep up the good work :) Cherish your friendship though we hardly talk. Can't deny you're a good friend to count on. You add oil too!
Post a Comment