I have a pair of sisters and brothers. We used to fight a lot. As human nature depicts, ones never treasure what we have as much till we finally loss it. So as our relationship, it grows fonder with distance.
Every year, Wei is taking effort to get our sisters' Chinese New Year attire. A sum up of what we've gotten:
2007

We do not age much physically, do we?
Maybe the same habit will not repeat for next year as Leng is away in Birmingham. I'll still be in Sarawak while Wei remains in KL. Hopefully we can gather mum from US as well the following year for a mother and daughters costume!
We are like satellites, scatter all around the universe. Though far by distance, not by heart.
Maybe the same habit will not repeat for next year as Leng is away in Birmingham. I'll still be in Sarawak while Wei remains in KL. Hopefully we can gather mum from US as well the following year for a mother and daughters costume!
We are like satellites, scatter all around the universe. Though far by distance, not by heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment