He deteriorated too sudden. A diagnosed case of meningoencephalitis who came with 3 days history of fever, chills and brought in with fits. He was still obeying command few hours before he deteriorated to quadruple ionotropes with coagulopathy and renal shut down.
It was just a sense of guiltiness that I indirectly delayed the initiation of antibiotics by 4 hours in a being which each minute counts.
I learned about vigilance.
Hang in there. You are too young to die. Your child needs you.
Lord, we believe not in our own hands but Yours. Let Your hand be upon this soul and be healed. Amen.
It was just a sense of guiltiness that I indirectly delayed the initiation of antibiotics by 4 hours in a being which each minute counts.
I learned about vigilance.
Hang in there. You are too young to die. Your child needs you.
Lord, we believe not in our own hands but Yours. Let Your hand be upon this soul and be healed. Amen.
2 comments:
May comfort be upon your family.
May your wife be strengthened to move on.
May all you'd been through teaches us to be better personnel.
Rest in peace.
This is so I can remember.
7/4/11 @ 1945H
I prioritized blood C&S with antibiotic before hypotension and did not initiate prompt treatment to an ESRF patient. She passed out after 45 minutes of active resuscitation.
Rest in peace.
Post a Comment