I enjoyed my one week posting in Raja Charles Brooke Memorial Hospital. It is situated on the outskirts of Kuching, approximately half an hour drive from town. Attached with leprosy ward where they used to isolate patient in the olden days. The ward is now left with a few long staying patients including one who has stayed there for more than 70 years.
My day usually start with a morning walk with bird chirps and squirrels leaping from bough to bough. Not forget the fresh moist air breathed, exhaust-free and traffic-free. If only I can work longer term this way, I will probably live longer. No stress, no hassle.
Though it lasted for merely one week, I thank God for the serenity, the rest and refreshing of mind.
Here goes the pictures...
My day usually start with a morning walk with bird chirps and squirrels leaping from bough to bough. Not forget the fresh moist air breathed, exhaust-free and traffic-free. If only I can work longer term this way, I will probably live longer. No stress, no hassle.
Though it lasted for merely one week, I thank God for the serenity, the rest and refreshing of mind.
Here goes the pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment