Some say birthday is just another normal day with normal routine, nothing significant. I don't think mine was one. It was a day filled with extra gratitude, to God who guides me through to where I am. And to my parents who raise me up despite all hard times.
Started to count down few minutes before I entered into the age of 23 while I was preparing for the next day's presentation. I wasn't sure why but I was just excited ;p Busyness stopped me from kept looking at clock till I receivaed a punctual wish from my brother. And a few other beeps after that. My day started...
Had seminar with Prof H in the morning *Stress*. Attention was placed in modifying slides and my presentation topic. Was curious seeing my friend Sakthi walked past the door step and peeped but didn't find out more. And here came Ernest when everyone started singing "Happy birthday to you..." What a surprise!
Another shocking moment took place when I offered a piece of cake to Prof H, answering him that it's my birthday. He bent a little, wished me and gave me a birthday kiss on the cheek. Aww... I got tachycardic for a while *shy* and slow to react. Some did ask how did I feel. Well, a word to describe: "Hairy!" (Prof H has a BIG beard). I did appreciate his friendly act.
The people behind the scene. From the left: Wan, Ann, Sakthi exhibiting muhibah ;p Thanks a bunch!
7 comments:
ohhh! :O Hagrid gave you a kiss?! I didn't notice that :P Luckily he didn't give Deva one =)
Since when Prof H became Hagrid.
HAHA.
Happy birthday to u too Ching Mun =)
Oh happy belated birthday ching mun!!! Wah got a kiss! dun worry so much for ur exam la next week =)
Hey! I'm so sorry! I forgot it was ur birthday! U know that day i actually saw ur cake that morning! And i said wow, i'm getting a cake as a welcoming back to IMU! Haha... I totally forgot! So happy belated birthday!!!
Feng you're too focused on your book lah! He promised Deva something else.
Nah, how I wish I can pass exam..
Thanks CK, Kiwi-bird and Alex =)
walao.. ur birthday how come I dunno one... happy belated birthday la... CM... u are so nice, play badminton for all of us...
Thanks dato ong.. Coz I never tell you haha.. Nah you say lah, I'm gonna embarass myself tmr =_='
Post a Comment