Saturday, November 24, 2007

Facing the giants

Life is not about myself.
.
Had the second screening of this movie titled "Facing the Giants" in church. It was a good one after I have lost touch with movie for a while.
.
It was about a football coach whose team had never have a winning season for years. Combined with pressure of life, it was inspiring to see him brought the whole team through with the philosophy of "Nothing is impossible for God."
.
The climax of the film started when the purpose of the team playing changed from merely winning games to giving their best and bringing glory to God. The weak team who had hardly won anything had ultimately beat the strongest team by their never quitting spirit.
.
"We win, we praise God. We lose, we praise God!"
.
Let me not loss focus in facing the giants of life, that all I want is to give my best and glorify You. To You I place the very little things that I have, that You may use it for Your own glory. Thank You lord, for being my greatest strength, my resting place in the midst of storm.

No comments: