Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's November

Hello November!

Yoohoo~ It has reached the month I like. Partly because I was a November baby. But most of all, it approaches the year end and the atmosphere of Christmasy and New Year preparations are in the air!

Had a wonderful post-night brunch with my post-night colleagues in a posh dim-sum place. Guess what, instead of playing the typical chinese style gu zheng or er hu background accompany they started playing Christmas carols with a Christmas tree blinking at the entrance to welcome us.

And this month will mark another new chapter of my life. Disappointedly, not a chapter of marriage! :p

I am completing my housemanship, thankfully! Ernest and I will be next stationed at Bintulu Hospital for a year or so effective from 16th Nov. He wants to do Orthopaedics while I prefer Obs & Gyn posting. Still praying along as we are not sure where will we be placed till the day of reporting.

It comes with mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness. Exciting to start a new life, biding the slavery housemanship goodbye, while nervous for the incompetency and the responsibilities a MO bears.

Stay tuned for more updates! :)

No comments: