It was my post-night sleeping day. Undoubtedly I spent half of my day sleeping. Midway through I got woken up by Ernest, then groggily had my birthday treat in Station 1, Hills accompanied by the jazz band made up of a saxaphone and acoustic guitar.
Check out my lunch treat:
Aloha chicken pizza **
Football platter ****
Blended chocolate chips mocha ***
It is my last few days stay in Kuching. Gai had greeted and reminded me on how we used to meet in our toughest first posting in Paeds, munching waffle for lunch in the little playground next to nursery. Oh those tough days... Time really flies. While emotionally reminiscing how God's grace had brought me through these years, the remaining days seem extra precious. For sure I will miss the warmth and the people here. The church, my colleagues whom I have gone through all thick and thin with, and the skyline.
Lastly, dinner with churchmates and my yoghurt cheese cake. I had an enjoyable one.
This year's birthday wish is not more than to be a competent doctor that adds glory to God.
Precious Jesus, I thank You for what I have got. There are things I may not comprehend and days that are tough in my eyes. Still, Your strength brought me through it all. Nonetheless, thank you guys for making my day, showering me with all greetings and blessings, time and effort in whatever way.
Happy birthday to myself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment