In case you wondered why did I look dark during convocation, or why did I have multiple abrasions all over the body, here is the answer:
And I am loving my tanned complexion!
It has been a while since I last blogged about vacation. This is a good time, probably the last time to travel before the hectic works start.
So here we spent the wonderful 3 days 2 nights in Perhentian Island lodged in Cocohut Chalet. Although the quality of chalet was slightly below par, it was still a good deal as we snorkeled in three islands in 2 days namely Perhentian, Redang and Lang Tengah. The different snorkeling spots provided different underwater species.
Compared to my last visit 3 years back, it deteriorates so those who want to pay a visit, do before it is severely contaminated. Anyway it's the companion that made the trip joyous. I am glad to have a great one!
Now, let these pictures do the talking:
I went to the beach and I snorkeled!
And I am loving my tanned complexion!
It has been a while since I last blogged about vacation. This is a good time, probably the last time to travel before the hectic works start.
So here we spent the wonderful 3 days 2 nights in Perhentian Island lodged in Cocohut Chalet. Although the quality of chalet was slightly below par, it was still a good deal as we snorkeled in three islands in 2 days namely Perhentian, Redang and Lang Tengah. The different snorkeling spots provided different underwater species.
Compared to my last visit 3 years back, it deteriorates so those who want to pay a visit, do before it is severely contaminated. Anyway it's the companion that made the trip joyous. I am glad to have a great one!
Now, let these pictures do the talking:



No comments:
Post a Comment