Today is the last day bearing the name of a medical student, inofficially. Everything seemed a little extraordinary. The walk way to the hospital, the last patient I clerked in Hospital Batu Pahat, the on-going cameras' snap, the thought of whom haven't I dropped by to say bye...
The final hurdle comes a week later. Yet the feel of getting over is overwhelming. A sigh of relief for my 5 months hard works on portfolios had come to an end I supposed? Allow me to take few hours off, and I shall get back to study soon.
Longing to graduate, all graduation trips are well planned. Mummy is waiting to see me in my robe and hood. And it's time to join the earning society. So I can't afford to fail.
Faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen. Let's make it through!
The final hurdle comes a week later. Yet the feel of getting over is overwhelming. A sigh of relief for my 5 months hard works on portfolios had come to an end I supposed? Allow me to take few hours off, and I shall get back to study soon.
Longing to graduate, all graduation trips are well planned. Mummy is waiting to see me in my robe and hood. And it's time to join the earning society. So I can't afford to fail.
Faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen. Let's make it through!
Our very last, End of Semester 10 Examination:
3rd - 6th August 2009
Do pray with us.
3rd - 6th August 2009
Do pray with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment