For more than five years ago, I decided to choose a rough path. And the tough times I had there after were more than what I could imagine. Looking back, I didn't know how I had been through this but amazed at what God had done in my life. Thank God my 5+ years of hard work is finally rewarded! I can proudly declare now that:
I am grateful for God's faithfulness that when He said His grace is sufficient, He meant it. To all my friends who gave me comfort and countless encouragements over the past few years, thanks a thousand. Words can't describe how much had you painted my life. Without you university life is nothing! You guys are just great!
I am overjoyed, not solely for the MBBS certificate but being able to proclaim:
P/S: All pictures' courtesy of Pauline, my personal photographer who came all the way from Sabah. Thanks again! :)
I have graduated!
I am grateful for God's faithfulness that when He said His grace is sufficient, He meant it. To all my friends who gave me comfort and countless encouragements over the past few years, thanks a thousand. Words can't describe how much had you painted my life. Without you university life is nothing! You guys are just great!
I am overjoyed, not solely for the MBBS certificate but being able to proclaim:
"Mummy, I finally made it!"
Through toils and turmoils, perseverance is learned.
Along with ups and downs, friendships are earned.
Standing by me, my heart-felt appreciation.
C1/07, I'm missing your presence!
Along with ups and downs, friendships are earned.
Standing by me, my heart-felt appreciation.
C1/07, I'm missing your presence!
P/S: All pictures' courtesy of Pauline, my personal photographer who came all the way from Sabah. Thanks again! :)




3 comments:
Welcomed. I personally think all da photos really nice...after you edit all of that :) Well done !!!
It's a new journey in your life now...Gambateh yea :)
Love you always. Hugs ~
Haha revealing the after editing pictures! Good photographer and good equipment comes good picures! :D
Am glad tat at least I can help a little bit :)
Post a Comment