An outstanding doctor makes a dead ward alive! I am just inspired by the way he deals with patient. Sometimes it isn't by how knowledgeable you are, but how much knowledge you can convey to patient.
Patients themselves are ultimately their own doctor if they are motivated enough to get well.
In the mean time of thanking God for bring me thus far as a medical student, I admit I did feel inferior at times of not knowing enough for what I should.
Give a final push my friends! We will graduate together!
Give a person a fish and it sustains him a meal.
Teach him to fish and he will fish for his living.
Teach him to fish and he will fish for his living.
Patients themselves are ultimately their own doctor if they are motivated enough to get well.
In the mean time of thanking God for bring me thus far as a medical student, I admit I did feel inferior at times of not knowing enough for what I should.
Give a final push my friends! We will graduate together!
3 comments:
Graduat together !!! yay !!!
Wow you commented very fast ah. Haven't even sempat to click back to home.
Anyway, thanks :)
Must be fast to read and comment de ~
Post a Comment