Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reflection

It doesn't take someone great to inspire me. By just the attitude of an ordinary person, I am reminded. I have taken many good things for granted. Perhaps getting too busy is not an excuse to loss heart on things that I had been holding on to.

Two months have flown by bringing me nearer to my career. I drifted along days without making sure I live today better than the day before. Not to say meeting the requirements of my dedicated lecturers, I am not satisfied with myself either.

"From the last time I saw you, you had deteriorated." Said DK, tenderly.

"Your exam is near, I am worried about you." Dr. B pressured.

"You should have known this during your early phase of medical school. " Dr. T concerned.

"So you are the worst group?" Joked Dr. K.

"Am I giving my best?" I questioned.

Work harder, will I?

Despite repeatedly saying the same thing to myself, allow me once more. I want to do better!

I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. - Phil 4: 14-

4 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

要对自己有信心 !

Earl said...

we can always change something if we really want to.

i feel very miserable at every failure attempts i made.

but not for long. for i believe that every setback. just gives me a chance to improve myself.

i am still learning.

join me?

hehe.
smile ching mun.
you can make it beautifully in the end.
it starts today.
=)

Kiwi-Bird said...

Don't give yourself any excuse to be lazy. Work harder!!!

We are all in the same boat right now. Must jiayou!

azi razak said...

me too.. need to work harder!!! :(

chaiyo' to both of us! :p