Ur mandarin too deep leh...but...still...I guess I understand :)
*ahem ahem* I tak tau baca but at least I know what the title means and what the last line means =)
i lagi pandai.looking at the pictutre..i already know what this post means.=)smile always.happy always.season of love.
Pauline: Of course you can, it was just a simple thought :)FengY: *Ahem* I under-estimated you, thought you know only food-related words? :pThe pandai one: Nothing can be hidden from you huh. Thanks for your expertise advice all the while ^^
"我不再单独;我觉得幸福"It explains a lot.Congrats! The wings will lead you in the open arm of love.(if you know what I mean)
Wow, a happy post!! =)Love is in the air =P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ur mandarin too deep leh...but...still...I guess I understand :)
*ahem ahem* I tak tau baca but at least I know what the title means and what the last line means =)
i lagi pandai.
looking at the pictutre..
i already know what this post means.
=)
smile always.
happy always.
season of love.
Pauline: Of course you can, it was just a simple thought :)
FengY: *Ahem* I under-estimated you, thought you know only food-related words? :p
The pandai one: Nothing can be hidden from you huh. Thanks for your expertise advice all the while ^^
"我不再单独;我觉得幸福"
It explains a lot.
Congrats! The wings will lead you in the open arm of love.(if you know what I mean)
Wow, a happy post!! =)
Love is in the air =P
Post a Comment