Friday, January 9, 2009

Exam mode

Yes this is an automatic declaration. My stress level has gone slightly beyond optimal lately. It is time to take a break from blogging.

Hope my next blog post will be titled something like "I passed Semester 9 with flying colours!". All the best to the Semester 7s, 10s and my very own colleagues. We must make it together!

Not forgetting, Happy Chinese New Year in advance!

6 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

Gambateh.....I mean Gambateh!

Terror From The Deep said...

Jia you

Anonymous said...

All the best, Ching Mun!

Michelle Mak said...

jia you eh!
wa..me likey ur short hair cut..but i will be vr reluctant to lose my long hair..hehe :P

Ching Mun said...

If I am to describe today with a word, it is going to be the same old "stressed" again.

I guess it is part and parcel of what is making life interesting. Knowing the amount of supports I have, it soothes me. Thank you guys.

Michelle, for a while, I enjoyed being mistaken as a guy. Hair grows, the enjoyment didn't last long though. I am sure you can be wild in different way. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

all the best!!