Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009, here I come!

Like a seed that has given to me, I want to grow and to glow. I am reminded of the purpose I live, to take a stand of righteousness and make a difference! A year leaped by, unknowingly and so quickly. I am already in my quarter of a century!

Time waits for no man. It seemed not long ago I had my wall calender changed. Looking back, 2008 had served me really well. From the aspects of passing exams, having great friends, more fun, experience family's love to get scoldings, tonnes of stressors, learning to be a more competent person. God has never ceased to amaze me with His faithfulness. Life is not a bed of roses but I thank Him for giving me a reason to rejoice no matter how rough my rides go. Be it down our life is, it can never be lower than in God's hands.

Another 2 major professional exams and I'm done with being a medical student! I am quite sure life is certainly more challenging than just passing exams. I am looking forward.

Have a great year my friends! 2009 is going to be exciting! Challenges, bring it on!

No comments: