Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sayonara

A goodbye to a few significant matters:

- Goodbye Semester 8! Ended yesterday with a badly performed examination. So much more to buck up!

- Goodbye to most of my group mates whom I have been with for the past 1.5 years. Going to start working with a lot of new faces in the new semester. It had been fun being in the midst of you! And to my subgroup members, nice having you guys too though things could have been better. I know some are going to laugh at our group picture here, it isn't a faction picture okay.

- Goodbye to the Semester 10-to-be. Congrats for making it through, and thanks for sharing the joy. Result was released 2 hours prior to my exam yesterday and I couldn't read up more as I was so overwhelmed with the SMSes, one happier than another. Although I wasn't the one taking the exams, I just felt grateful.

A tad emotional upon lossing my makan kaki, sharing partner, jogging buddies and tutor. Gonna miss you guys! But well, all the best in Batu Pahat! Strive not just to be a good medical student but a good doctor. God bless you.

All exams are over now and our uni is people-free. Happy holidays pals! Woohoo~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyssss! Dun be so sad. It's okay! We can always keep in touch with msn! But we can't go jogging anymore, can't go pasar malam anymore and i can't teach you. But it's okay! Hopefully you find someone to fill that gap. *hint hint* A jogging partner, a eating partner, a sharing partner and a learning partner. Hehe... You know wat i mean cm. *grinz*

Ching Mun said...

Okay.. Got your hint. Thanks for everything.

Anonymous said...

LOL, dont know why I feel a bit weird to see my housemate photo in the blog.
Did she know u uploaded her pics, hehe...

Ching Mun said...

Haha, not a blog reader as usual, I don't think she knows. You'll see her in real person soon. She had a solo picture here too in her birthday post!

Enjoy! And see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that is a cold war faction! i can still remember seeing ur leader's eyes sparkle with eagerness & enthusiasm when i told her u girks can stay overnight in A&E...