Sunday, August 3, 2008

Medical students in medical congress

If you scroll through the pictures taken below. I assure you that only medical students will snap pictures in such conference like what I did. Enjoyable :)

The 42nd Malaysia-Singapore Congress of Medicine was held in Shangri-La Hotel for the past 4 days. It was a wonderful experience, an eye opener indeed being able to sit in the midst of the doctors and datos for the informative talks. I was impressed by their punctuality, even lunch time was exactly an hour!

My stress alleviated instantly when I heard that we need not actually standby our research poster to answer questions or present. Here we are with our production.

From the left: Wan, me, Shian Feng, Khung Ying. Missing Safwan, another team mate.
In one of the conference hall...
When the cam-whorers come together... The "close" button pressed by FengY didn't really stop the door from opening. Hopefully there was no CCTV in the lift. Note the shoulder full of goodies' bags we've got.
The ash bin. "S" stands for Shangri-La. My attires matched the colour themes of the dining hall coincidently for 2 days!
Here comes the exciting part... Yummy!
I declare an official closing to my research project, which was supposed to end a year earlier.

Despite the tedious travel, tiredness and the constant amount of caffeine I pumped in daily, I had a good time in the congress! The experience is made wonderful by good companies, great talks, nice goodies and fabulous food.

Did I mention I didn't have enough time to eat?

7 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

yummy....

FengY said...

yeah not enough time to eat! LOL!

Josephine said...

wahhhhh~~ looks good!!! *stomach rumbling*

btw, i changed my blog add d..

http://josephineyeo.wordpress.com

Ching Mun said...

Pauline: A good sign huh, start to get attracted by food? :p

FengY: Yala, somebody was pressurizing me for 2 whole days some more...I'm missing the food already.

Jo: Yea, new URL updated! :)

Terror From The Deep said...

So nice to have a chance to attend the medical congress. U must be having fun there.

Anonymous said...

Muahaha how did ur clothes match the dining table colours?=) funny la. glad u enjoyed ur research conference!

Ching Mun said...

TFTD: Yea had great fun! Your research presentation wasn't bad too, winning prize!

Tek Jee: Haha that showed how I was fated with the dining hall! :D