As usual, I was tagging along a doctor for clinic session.Medical assistant (MA): The Timbalan Menteri, Dr. XXX's daughter is here.
Doctor: Ok, ask him to come in after this patient.
MA went out to call the Timbalan Menteri and his daughter. Back into the room a minute later...
MA: He is still registering...
And I saw the VIP soon after he registered bypassing waiting time.
Ever wonder why is life so unfair? Not only a small matter like this but as whole. Well, if there are things to complain about it would be an endless list.
On the bright side, aren't all the unfairness makes us work towards something more aggressively? It's a training process building up our characters. There are things that we need to live with anyway. As what the Chinese says, "close one eye" and just be contented with what we have.
Life is unfair but God is just.
3 comments:
Life is unfair but God is just.
Yay....totally agree with this.
"Life is unfair, God is just" - I like that =)
I aggressively believe that tables will change, the weak will be strong & the poor will be rich. But, when the day comes, when we have the upper hand, will we be just another VIP? I wonder...
Zack
Hey Zack, thanks for dropping a comment.
Well, a weak point of human being is, there'll never be equalities. People will always look up to those with higher rank or social status.
Hoping even if we may be a VIP one day we will not loss the character that we are supposed to carry.
Cheers!
Post a Comment