Tuesday, August 13, 2013

131/365 - The proposal

On 10th July 2013 during our vacation to Philippines, having gone against the tradition, I boldly decided to propose to him. Many said it was supposed to be a guy's job. Since I had the thought of marriage before he did, I thought it would be extraordinary memorable if I do it. It turned out hilarious, but no regret!

I had it planned a couple of months ahead. Tek Jee, our buddy was informed in advance to give me a hand. The plan in the end differed from what I had in mind but the outcome was absolutely satisfactory! 

I decided to do it in the last evening after 2 long days of Caramoan Island hopping. A boat right in front of our chalet was decorated while Ernest was bathing. As soon as he was done, I suggested a beach side walk while Tek Jee quietly placed the ring in the boat decorated earlier, and faithfully guarded the ring from afar throughout our walk as there were a few kids playing around the boat. As we approached, I pretended a surprise as to why was there a ring on the boat. Ernest was surprised seeing his name on a card, and finally said yes! :)




131/365 - The proposal

2 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

Finally you post this up. CONGRATS !!!

Ching Mun said...

Thanks girl :D