Friday, February 8, 2013

39/365 - US VISA, approved!

People said it is hard for Asian like us to have our US VISA approved. Probably because, firstly we, the Malaysian are closely related to the terrorist. Secondly, a lot of so-called tourist 'jump the plane' off to work illegally, particularly Chinese.

The first time I went to apply a US VISA 4 years ago, I'd gotten a lot of advices on how to provide false documents or cheat through. But of course, the US embassy interviewers weren't born yesterday. They knew the cunning side of an interviewee exactly. Hence, after much sweet talks and excuses finding, I was granted only a 2-years VISA compared to Ernest, who went with an unpolluted sincere heart, a 10-years VISA.

This second time around, I learned my lesson. Taadaah! A 10 years VISA. All praise be to God!



39/365 - US VISA approved! 

Proverb 14:5 A faithful witness does not lie. but a false witness will utter lies.

No comments: