Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Another rant

"Dr... Saya sakit pistol..."

" Ada campur perempuan ke?" I asked.

"Bini saya bunting, dah lama tak campur dia. Tapi... hari tu pergi XXXX, ada campur yang tak kenal. Pistol ada gatal sikit." He answered, without a sense of shame, and refused physical examination.

"Whatever growth or infection on yourself, you deserve it!" First thought to myself. On the other hand, I pity his wife who goes through pregnancy unappreciated. Worst if she got contacted with STDs.

There is a saying, when a woman gets pregnant, she has one foot in the grave. I'd lost two babies for massive bleeding placenta praevia lately. One of the mothers, being only 21 years of age had to give up her womb, and almost lost her life. Can't you see pregnancy is not without risks?

Sigh, those men.

But a man who commits adultery has no sense;
whoever does so destroys himself.
Pro 6:32

No comments: