Saturday, July 10, 2010

The pit stop

Patient: "Where do you stay?"

Me: "Oh I am from KL but staying Sunny Hill currently."

Patient: "I heard KL people loves Sarawak pineapples."

Me: "Ya, Sarawak pineapple costs a bit in KL."

Patient: "Nah, the best pineapple in Sarawak is none other than from Sarikei! Share it with your friends."

Tadaa! I had gotten two huge and juicy pineapples!
For your information, she came all by herself to Kuching from Sarikei by bus. Appreciate her effort.

I spent an hour to peel one by the only blunted small knife at home. Ernest peeled the other one with his big knife to his size - slim and skinny!

Today is a nice day, because it is my off day :)

Tagging burnt me out, but a simple appreciation keeps me back on track.

First call in Surgery tomorrow. I am anticipating no sleep.

Add oil the weary souls out there!