53y, Para 3
∆ CA cervix stage 1B
Wertheim's hysterectomy done
Vault smear: adenoCA
MRI pelvis: Local recurrence
Radiotherapy completed.
C/O: Difficult SI after radiotherapy.
Otherwise well.
S/E: (Accommodated only one fifth of Duckbill speculum.)
V/E: Short and stenosed vagina.
No mass, no discharge.
∆ CA cervix stage 1B
Wertheim's hysterectomy done
Vault smear: adenoCA
MRI pelvis: Local recurrence
Radiotherapy completed.
C/O: Difficult SI after radiotherapy.
Otherwise well.
S/E: (Accommodated only one fifth of Duckbill speculum.)
V/E: Short and stenosed vagina.
No mass, no discharge.
Plan
1) KY jelly 2 tubes.
2) TCA 4/12 to repeat vault smear.
3) To make a longer vagina vault if I have chance in the future.
Was helpless. Only frequent self finger dilatation was advised.
Another thing I learn was, VE before speculum examination. As you do not know how long the vault is and forceful insertion causes pain.
1) KY jelly 2 tubes.
2) TCA 4/12 to repeat vault smear.
3) To make a longer vagina vault if I have chance in the future.
--
Was helpless. Only frequent self finger dilatation was advised.
Another thing I learn was, VE before speculum examination. As you do not know how long the vault is and forceful insertion causes pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment