Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

This Chinese New Year was different. After a few years' absence from home town due to exams, this one was a happening gathering with my long lost extended family members. What made it distinguishing were,

1) I started working, and thus started to give instead of just receiving ang pow.

2) No one ever asked me anymore of when am I getting a boyfriend because I am taken! Hehe. So the questions had changed to: Why never bring along boyfriend?

It was a rushing limited 5 days off I got from my department, and I was literally at different states each day. KL-Pahang-Selangor-Perak-Sarawak. Anyway, it was all worth as I had a happy get-together.

Let the happiness symbolizing group pictures do the talking.

Reunion at Genting Highland.

My siblings and I missing Kiat who is camera shy as usual. Back to hometown, Sungai Siput, Perak.
With extended family.
Extended family dinner.
One Utama, KL.
And home alone in Kuching again, on DAY 4 of CNY with Maggie and CNY cookies!
Sad, back to work tomorrow...