Passed by the fountain below for times, never know what's the significance of the stone and hammer until I finally being enlightened that: Hey, I am in Batu Pahat!
Much settled down with my three housemates namely (from the left) loyal housemate Khung Ying and two new housemates Wan and Nana.Excitement aside, being in the final semester pushes me to be firm in decision making. Housemanship is around the corner if everything is smooth sailing. The trend of me leaving home seems further away each destination. So where is next?
A lot of uncertainties. Responsibilities might tie me down. And home is where a heart belongs? Sigh.
Into Your hand, I commit again.
5 comments:
Read ur post....I feel really touched.I donno how to explain this to you...thou I knw is nt easy for you...but U can !
and me......Have no idea at all.
hahahha..........
from batu pahat to sarawak....
its sounds that you are getting further and further from home.......:P
Why is everyone putting that "Batu" with the "Pahat" picture in their blogs to announce their arrival in BP....=)
Check out my blog for pics of BBQ nite. See ya!
Pauline: Thanks. we all can, because He can!
Oh Raju: I remember one of your options is east Malaysia too. Now playing the role of somebody's shadow, I bet it's not east Malaysia anymore? Hehe.
TJ: Ya I just noticed, great minds alike? ^^
yes, into HIS HANDS, we commit for in HIM, all things are possible!
Romans 5:3 "And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perserverance, and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of GOD has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
Post a Comment