Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our very last Diwali Night

I reported a complete Diwali Night last year, the best one I'd ever have. For our very last Diwali Night which fell on 4th Dec. 08, here are some random shots.

Azi, my pretty housemate, nearly pass her by without recognition.
Ushers alert!On eating break...
The only Sem 9 performance.The climax of the day not more than appearance of Prof. Harwant.Last but not least, a group snap.
My sincere thanks to Raju, the best dancing partner, ever! For your effort and fun that are worth to be put into all time remembrance. Thank you, it was an honour being able to work with you too!

It wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. I know the factor of STRESS has definately contributed a whole lot. The past one week hasn't been a good one for me. Skipping oncalls, didn't cover beds, not reading up, got scolded... I just didn't play my part!

It's time to get back on my toes. Gynae is fun, by the way!

6 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

Someone gain weight !

Ching Mun said...

Oh NOOOO!! :( Blame it to stress. Sigh, a sign to start working out! :(

Pauline Pan said...

haha...no need blame anyone la...cos..it's ok ma....

Anonymous said...

wey girl, no wonder i thought to myself, you seem to have lost something precious...
it's ur smile..
cheer up.
gambateh

Michelle Mak said...

jia you eh ching mun!!

Chee Koon said...

I was there for a while, haha. I didnt notice the kollam was such beautiful :-)