
With the above birthday cake, they stood at my door step when the clock stroke 12am on the day I was turning 24. Although having given the same surprise to my own housemate, I did not expect one for myself. Here it started, together with
(from the left) Wan, Chyi Earl, Khung Ying and Nana. And of course I have censored the pictures of me in pyjamas! :)

Thanks for sacrificing your beauty sleep, especially the gynae posting friends who needed to be in ward before dawn. The night ended nostalgically when everyone started to hug goodbye. It won't be long before we bid goodbye but I'll never forget having friends who walk me through all the challenging days. Thanks for your concerns, advices and the never ending encouragements all the while. I love you guys, too!

The second celebration was held in Kensington, Era Walk. Without princess partying dress, I had loads of fun too! To Ernest and Sabena whose plans were going against one another, thanks a bunch for all your efforts. And to Melissa, Tek Jee and those who made your way there, I can't say enough thank you for making my day a memorable one.


The third celebration was given by my dad for Japanese buffet. The food was surely scrumptious, with an 'eye-opening' cost! Nevertheless, it was precious being able to spend time with family.



Besides the treats, most of my birthday presents are wearables. Out of which I've got thoughtful
Tenom coffee sent all the way from Sabah! My appreciation to Allen, Pauline, Min Ran, Azi, Farah, Shiqin, Wan, Nana, Khung Ying, Chyi Earl, Hui Chien, Saw Choo and Chiu Shing for the wonderful presents.

Not lossing count on the warm wishes via phone calls, SMSes, facebook, friendster and the wishes in person. Thank God for everything. I'm truly beyond blessed.
8 comments:
wah.. what a wonderful birthday you had~! anyways, happy belated birthday all the way from JB lol.. have a great year ahead of you!
Why 2 pack of tenom coffee ?
wah wait, you mean all of those are your siblings? :O I didn't know your family is that big :D
Jo: Thanks. Hope you've a good time working there. Take care friend :)
Pauline: Because you sent two la ^^'
FengY: FIVE all together :D
Wow!!!! You're one lucky girl! *winks*
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Ching Mun! Take care!! XD
Hey Yuen! I've got your punctual wish from Facebook too, thanks!
As for you, all the best for exam prep. Fun time is not too long ahead. Take good care too :)
I have 5 siblings too, not too much, not too less, hah.
Which Japanese restaurant is that?
Oh sushi lover like you shouldn't miss! It's Saisaki Japanese Buffet at Wisma UOA near KLCC. Food are superb and the varieties are so much that I couldn't finish trying all!
You can google search for more info :)
Post a Comment